To take advantage of JIRA reporting in InsightSquared you will need to set up an Application Link between JIRA and InsightSquared before you can authenticate.
- Log into JIRA
- Navigate to 'Applications' within the JIRA Administration menu:
- Select "Application Links" from the list in the left navigation bar:
- Once you arrive at the 'Configure Application Links' screen, type 'www.insightsquared.com' (no quotes) into the text box and click "Create New Link":
If you get an error message after doing this, change nothing and hit 'Continue.
- Next you'll be presented wtih a 'Link Applications' form. Enter 'InsightSquared' (no quotes) as Application Name and select JIRA for Application Type, then click Continue:
- Click Edit on the InsightSquared application link in the list:
- Go to the 'Incoming Authentication' menu and set the, consumer key, consumer name, and public key as follows:
(Public Key pasted below for ease)
- Click Save
- Head back to the Connector Management page to enter in your JIRA subdomain and connect!